Yapameyepuka means coming together, and this jersey represents the coming together of Knights of Suburbia and Aladara Yenara a proudly Aboriginal owned organisation focused on improving the live through culture, identity, education, employment and positive lifestyle opportunities.
The jersey artwork was designed by Yorta Yorta woman Roxanne Atkinson
“The significance of the jersey design is about being connected—people of different backgrounds and situations in any aspect of their lives coming together. This is represented by the different directions and colours of the lines. In times like this I feel we all need to stay connected.”
Designed for breathability and cut for comfort, the Yapameyepuka Jersey is the perfect all-rounder no matter where or when you ride.
- KOS Social Fit in men’s and women’s cuts
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Reflective tabs on pockets for greater visibility
- Large back pockets with additional hidden zipped pocket for extra security
- Lightweight Vizlon YKK zip
- Low profile collar
- Internal elastic waist hem
Orders will be shipped mid November!
$10 from every jersey sale goes to support the work of the Aldara Yenara Foundation.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $37.50 with More info